The Walking Dead - CAAARL! The Walking Dead - CAAARL!

This was a really good animation. It seems like you drew almost every frame, and for that I give props to you, because you did an amazing job drawing the characters. Also the animation itself was short, simple and funny. Well done!

The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female

This was really funny! I actually had a good laugh at it.

COAEM responds:

oh wow thank you!

BBC Entry Cancled BBC Entry Cancled

Such a nice animation, and one of the few times that a pixel animation actually looks attractive. The animation itself was very smooth and combat was also pretty interesting. I wish there was more to it, but as I was informed, this is a cancelled project.

Madness Chelation Madness Chelation

3/5- Very smooth and attractive animation. I love the gore in the movie. I was hoping for some sort of backstory to go with the animation, because I was a little confused as to why this factory/lab was overrun by what appears to be zombies and some sort of guards. I also would love to see the boss fight, and can't wait for a possible to be continued!

Mario the Gladiator Mario the Gladiator

1.5/5. The story could have some more work done to it. Also, the sprites and background art were not pretty to look at unfortunately. The repeating background sound of the toads yelling made my ears want to bleed, I'm not kidding. I see potential, but this animation itself is nothing to be proud of.

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

Pretty accurate, but I think you forgot about how everyone sad rad lmao, and Capri suns too.

Super Mario's Magic Hat! Super Mario's Magic Hat!

What?