The Walking Dead - CAAARL! The Walking Dead - CAAARL!

This was a really good animation. It seems like you drew almost every frame, and for that I give props to you, because you did an amazing job drawing the characters. Also the animation itself was short, simple and funny. Well done!

The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female The Dos and Don'ts of chatting up a wild female

This was really funny! I actually had a good laugh at it.

COAEM responds:

oh wow thank you!

BBC Entry Cancled BBC Entry Cancled

Such a nice animation, and one of the few times that a pixel animation actually looks attractive. The animation itself was very smooth and combat was also pretty interesting. I wish there was more to it, but as I was informed, this is a cancelled project.

Samurai Adventure Samurai Adventure

Very well made 24 project. I do like the detail you put into the game even with the limited time you had. The game play itself was smooth and fun, and reminded me a bit like the original Legend Of Zelda. I do have 2 complaints. For one, I felt that the yellow environment was not the best choice, as the color began to hurt my eyes after a small while of playing. Also, the hit detection is a bit off. The bee/fly enemy was able to damage me even when he wasn't touching my player. Finally, the sound and music was great in the game. Overall I rate this 4/5. A great pick up and play RPG that pushed its limits as it was completed in 24 hours. Just a few tweaks like maybe adjusting the yellow to a softer yellow or a darker color to mix better with the black, and fix the hit detection, and this would be a perfect 24 hour RPG.

SirenGames responds:

If I have a couple hours tonight I'll look into getting some better hitboxes. That issue has come up before it was released as well by a friend. Also I totally agree on the color as well. Maybe I'll look into a muted overlay or even changing the assets altogether to fix that.

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

5/5, this is such beautiful artwork. The color pallet you chose works perfect, and I honestly can't stop looking at it. Well done!